Saturday, November 5, 2011

Things that make me happy

I was thinking about how my life has been blessed more than I feel I deserve and how I feel happiness that some people may not get to feel. It's the most comforting feeling in the world! You feel like your on top of the world when your happy, you giggle to yourself and someone overhears and it makes them happy too, you have a grateful heart, always and you will be able to love with more of your heart. So with that being said here is a list of things that make me flat out HAPPY.

* My family.
* Being a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
* Attending the temple.
* Getting an answer to my prayers.
* Knowing that God lives and that he LOVES me.
* Stepping on crunchy leaves.
* Music that I can sing to.
* ART.
* Baking/cooking for people.
* The moment when I've mastered a skill.
* Giving advice.
* When a man/woman puts aside his/her pride and steps up to his potential.
* Laughing uncontrollably.
* Dancing in my car.
* Seeing other people singing in their cars, you know they are having a great time!
* Clean places.
* When someone tells me I'm beautiful.
* The moment I get to witness two people in love.
* Old people that love each other like there is no tomorrow!
* Hearing stories from individuals who have been through so much.
* When I have a good hair day.
* Not having to wear make-up.
* Watching movies that make me warm and fuzzy inside.
* My BEST FRIENDS!
* Nurturing others when they need to be built up again.
* The moment when you say, "It'll be okay and it finally is OKAY."
* Taking pictures of everything, and everyone around me, God gave me this beautiful earth to take pictures of so I'm going to do it!
* Finding a song that tells a story of your experiences in life.
* When you no longer have to have training wheels on!
* Seeing everyone on Christmas morning.
* The sound of a dirt bike.
* Giggling coming from a corner in the closet, you open the closet to find that the kids were hiding from you.
* Crisp air.
* Redwood trees.
* The ocean.
* Cold water, and warm sandwiches.
* Soup when it's cold.
* Creative dates.
* The sound of bagpipes.
* The service that is done when disaster hits, people coming together.
* Inspirational thoughts.
* Gold Fish.
* Holding a new born baby.
* Those who have the "I survived." stories. It gives all of us hope.
* Fruity or crisp linen smells.
* Warm sand when your feel are cold.
* Tears from laughing so hard.
* Giving and receiving hugs that make you feel that you're okay and nothing could go wrong when your in that persons arms.
* Rain-boots and flip flops.
* Colorful glass.
* Skipping to your destination.
* BRIGHT colored flowers.
* My toes being painted.
* Magnets.
* Clocks, because they always remind me of how precious time is.
* Thumb rings.
* Christmas lights.
* Pumpkins.
* Finding out that the easter bunny was my mom! OF COURSE, you have to be the coolest person ever to be the easter bunny and my mom is THE coolest person EVER.
* Sitting next to a friendly person on an airplane.
* Swimming.
* Looking a pictures of the places I want to travel to and then pretending I was there.
* Faking an accent and people actually believe it!
* Sharing the things I love with the people I love.


Okay I think we all agree thats enough for now. :) Now its your turn to make a list of things that make you happy.

No comments: