Saturday, November 19, 2011

Brunette hair has taken this journey to a whole new level


As you can see I made a huge change look wise. The funny thing is I think I look way more flirty and attractive with blonde hair, but It's been 2 days since I've gone brunette and I'm gotten three dates and a ton of compliments from guys. I'm not sure why the brown hair is such hit with these guys but it makes me excited! haha When I was blonde I never got asked out on dates so this is weird but great. Now that I am going to be a dating machine I may have a chance of getting married someday! It's funny because you never would guess that something as simple as a hair color could change the way guy approach you. I'm thinking red hair next? KIDDING. I would look horrible with red hair but I wonder if I would get asked out on dates? Possible someday but as for now I will stay brunette because it's PERFECT for this winter season. :) 

No comments: