Saturday, November 19, 2011

Meet Avery

Av and I.
Okay everyone I have another new best friend. This is Avery! Funny story about this girl; I was best friends with her brother my first semester of college. At first I was intimidated by her because if you have eyes you can see that she is GORGEOUS.  I didn't care to try to become friends with her until last summer and it was a great decision! We lost touch after that summer and then this fall I ran into her at UVU(school) and I was like AVERY? It's a small world and I'm grateful for that. Out of the 34,000 people at that school I ran into someone I knew! How crazy is that!  This girl is so awesome and such a good friend! I'm happy I've been blessed to have such amazing people in my life. Thanks Av, you are AMAZING and I'm happy that I can call you a best friend!

No comments: