Saturday, October 29, 2011

Jennas journey of becoming a successful entrepreneur.

I've been thinking about starting a number of businesses in my apartment complex. Since I started cooking like crazy I've realized that things like these hard candies to the left cold sell so good around holidays! I can make pretty much every flavor and I've got a bunch of stencils. I don't have a photo but I also made suckers from the same hard candy recipe. These are chocolate, raspberry. SO good. Anyways there's that Idea and then my other idea was to have like 2 nights a week where I deliver my homemade food to my college peers. What college kid doesn't want a home-cooked meal? EXACTLY my point. Example of how I would do this:
Make a menu for each week. Lets say this week was chicken and rice soup and green chili enchiladas.  I would charge according to the amount requested.
I would make the soup on Wednesday and then deliver it to the different apartments that day. Payment would be due upon arrival of food. Then on Friday I would do the same. How do you think it would work? Suggestions appreciated!

No comments: